Is this the first time you have heard about the Psiphon app? Well, if you found this article, chances are, you want to know more about this VPN tool. And you are in the right place. In this article, we will tell you what the Psiphon app can really do and why it exists. Plus, we will also tell you how you can use it and benefit from its features.
This app is basically what everybody needs because almost everyone using the internet is being monitored. That’s right. It can be your internet service provider (ISP), the government, or someone who has some intentions of finding out some of your personal and important data.
Do you now have an idea of why you should get a VPN tool such as the Psiphon Pro APK? Well, if you still do not understand or having a hard time grasping the idea of having privacy online, let us tell you more.
Download Psiphon App
|File Size||10.6 MB|
|Requirement||Android 4.0 and up|
What is Psiphon App?
The Psiphon app or software is basically a VPN tool. It gives its users unprecedented access to the internet. It bypasses all the firewalls and restrictions that a country or company has set to their websites.
This app is best for those really important scenarios where you are exchanging sensitive information online. The Psiphon app creates a secure tunnel to enable parties involved to feel confident that no external entities will be able to snoop around their online activities. In order to do this, the Psiphon app uses a combination of obfuscation technologies and a secured communication.
How To Use Psiphon
As complicated as it sounds, using the Psiphon to create a VPN for you to use on your online activities is pretty easy. You do not even have to be an expert in this field. You can benefit from the privacy that this app can do. I know it kind of sound hard to believe but we will show why we say it is easy.
- In order to give you a more comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to use the Psiphon app, we will start at the very beginning. First is to install the Psiphon APK to your device.
- Once you have that done, open the app.
- As soon as the app launches, it will show you a setting in which you can edit or let it be as it is.
- If you are an advanced user, you may change some of its values. That is as long as you know what you are doing. But if you are a newbie, you may skip this step and just hit “SAVE”.
- After you save the default settings, you will be asked if you want Psiphon to create a tunnel using only its native browser. Or perhaps you want to tunnel the whole device.
- If you choose the “Tunnel Browser Only”, then your other apps that use the internet will not be affected by the Psiphon app. But if you want to use secure tunneling to hide all your online activities then choose the “Tunnel Whole Device” option.
- Once you click your preferred option, the Psiphon will start to connect to its server all over the world.
- Then it will display your new random IP address for your current session along with the location it is currently based.
- If you chose the Browser Only mode, the Psiphon browser will pop up.
- If you chose the Tunnel Whole Device option, you may minimize the app by pressing the Home button on your phone. Then just use any app that you prefer the browse the internet or do online activities.
That’s it. You launch the app, save the settings, choose your preferred tunneling feature and then browse away. That’s how user-friendly the Psiphon app is.
If you are in need to privatize your online presence, that is not an issue anymore. Just use a great VPN app like the Psiphon APK, Psiphon handler APK, or the Psiphon Pro APK. For those who want to use Psiphon for their PC, we highly recommend you to download the Psiphon 3.